Countdown to the first start of the Head of the River Amstel 2024, March 9 and 10:
Wed 15 Nov 2023 19:00
March 9 and 10, 2024, the long distance classic 'Head of the River Amstel' will be rowed in Amsterdam. If you would like to participate (again) in a four or an eight in one of the oldest and biggest long-distance rowing races in the Netherlands, please check the website for the category and block schedule.
Tue 31 Oct 2023 20:00
Sat 01 Apr 2023 12:00
We look back on a wonderful Head of the River Amstel, March 11-12, 2023
The skies looked to be stormy, but the weather gods favored us. Saturday brought us the beautiful spring sun and Sunday the wind stayed low. This to the disappointment of the coastal rowers, who participated in the Head for the first time. Two beautiful rowing days with more than four thousand enthusiastic rowers and coxswains, and more than one hundred and twenty satisfied volunteers.
We look forward to greeting everyone again next year at the Amstel.
- Head of the River Amstel 2024
- Block schedule Head 2024 published
- Head of the River Amstel 2023: Once Again One Big Rowing Festival
- Draw and Shirt Numbers
- Blockage Bridge Ouderkerk: Rearranging of the Start and Finish Areas
- Friday March 3: Closing of the Entry system for the Head of the River 2023
- Registration for boat trailers: Head of the River Amstel 2023
- Registration Head of the River 2023 open
- Changed Events and Block schedule for the Head 2023
- 2023: 90th anniversary HEAD OF THE RIVER AMSTEL